Apple Crisp is one of my favorite Fall treats, but it can be very labor intensive. Today I put together a quick, one- serving crisp that you can have for breakfast (like me) or save for a snack later in the day.
Remember how important it is to keep those apple peels on!
- 1 Medium sized Apple (I used Macintosh)
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 package of stevia
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Crushed Animal Crackers (Optional)
- Spray a microwave safe bowl with organic coconut oil.
- Use an apple slicer to cut apples. Then slice in half lengthwise and crosswise in order to ensure you have thin slices.
- Sprinkle apples with 1/2 stevia packet and cinnamon until lightly coated. Then place in microwave-safe bowl.
- Mix oats with the remainder of the stevia packet, cinnamon, and a few shakes of pumpkin pie spice. Add coconut oil and mix well.
- Pour oat mixture over apples and mix well.
- Heat in microwave on high for 2 minutes. Make sure to stir it halfway through.
- Let sit for one minute.
- If desired, top with crushed animal crackers and/or add yogurt on top. Enjoy!
Let me know if you give this a try! 🙂
3 thoughts on “Apple Crisp for One”
It looks so delicious! 🙂
Haha I will make you one soon sissy! 🙂