If you know anything about @thehauteholistic and I, we are obsessed with quoting movies from our childhood. Besides the Addams Family Values and It Takes Two, Home Alone is one of our most beloved films to reminisce about! Here are some of my personal favorites because they still have me laughing, even after 25 years!
Check Out My Top 9 Quotes:
1. Kevin: “Buzz, your girlfriend…WOOF!”
2. Megan: “You’re not at all worried that something might happen to Kevin?” Buzz: No, for three reasons: A, I’m not that lucky. Two, we use smoke detectors and D, we live on the most boring street in the whole United States of America, where nothing even remotely dangerous will happen. Period.”
3. Johnny 1st Gangster: “Keep the change, ya filthy animal!”
4. Uncle Frank: “Look what you did you little jerk!”
5. Johnny 1st Gangster: “Hey, I’m gonna give you to the count of ten, to get your ugly, yella, no-good keister off my property before I pump your guts full of lead! One, two, TEN…”
6. Megan: “Eleven including me- 5 boys, 6 girls, 4 parents, 2 drivers, and a partridge in a pear tree.”
7. Harry: “Why the hell did you take your shoes off?” Marv: “Why the hell are you dressed like a chicken?!”
8. Harry: “That’s the one, Marv, that’s the silver tuna!”
9. Leslie: “Fuller, go easy on the Pepsi!”
Need to know more about Home Alone? Click here!
What’s your favorite quote?? Post it below!
One thought on “Top Home Alone Quotes”
very entertaining Susan