Happy National Nap Day! Can’t wait to celebrate later, since I’m seriously dragging after this clock change. Regardless of my lack of energy, I still want to make the time to accomplish some major goals this week:
- Make a Daily To-Do List: This was super helpful for me last week for daily task management. I usually write them on a post it note, and anything I don’t accomplish for that day, I will transfer to the next day (and remember to do it!)
- Try out these two new recipes: Cauliflower breakfast pizza and cacao and coconut date balls
- Do one hour of professional development online. I need 30 hours every three years, and I’m VERY behind.
- Use the duolingo app for 10 minutes a day to help learn a second language. I just downloaded this last night, to help me learn Spanish, and it’s so fun. In just minutes a day you can learn a new language. Definitely give it a try.
- Research garden ideas. This is something I’ve always wanted to do, but I know that I need to do my research first before I get started.
- Seriously Blog More!
- Pick out one thing to buy with tax return
- Return Library Books–I didn’t get to finish them either. I’m so behind on everything!
- Organize clothes and donate at least 5 items
I hope everyone accomplishes their goals and has a great week!