This week I want to focus on relaxation and feeling well rested. During the workweek it’s so easy to become sleep deprived and take on too many tasks. When we don’t get enough sleep we are not at our best, and we basically walk around like zombies who can’t wait to return to our beds. That’s just no fun! I want to have energy again that is not totally caffeine-dependent.
I also have to plan for my Fuller House party!!
Goals for the Week:
- Get 7-8 Hours of sleep each night. (I’ve already not succeeded at this one. I attempted to go to bed so early last night, but had trouble falling asleep. Once I did fall asleep, I woke up at 4am and couldn’t fall asleep again).
- In order to assist with Goal 1, I am going to add a half teaspoon of Natural Calm to water before going to bed. (It’s also on sale at Whole Foods until 2/23). This magnesium supplement is supposed to help with stress relief and with restoring our body’s natural balance.
- Take 2 bubble baths to RELAX (big goals I know).
- Print out papers for my tax return, and get college loan in order.
- Spend time each night planning for the Fuller House Party. (Let me know if you have any cool theme ideas).
- 3 Blog Posts
2 thoughts on “Goals for the Week”
I find myself having to schedule relaxation too, LOL. And I’m not very good at it. That’s the part of my to-do list I fail at 😛
Me too. I totally failed at relaxing this week! Haha
LikeLiked by 1 person