Last week, I was pretty satisfied with my accomplishments with my goals. I went to Pure Barre, used the DuoLingo app, made date balls and cauliflower breakfast pizza. I didn’t organize my clothes yet, but I will let that slide. This week I want to up the workouts, in preparation for spring/summer.
- Try Out This Workout:30 Minute Barre
- Tone It Up 5 moves of the day: Each day of the week there are 5 moves to add on to your typical workout.
- Plan 4 recipes for Bath Witch Party
- Plan Easter Egg Hunt for my sister/Easter recipe (Thinking of an asparagus bruschetta)
- Buy myself an Easter present (I deserve it!)
- Try out a recipe for this chili lime carnitas jackfruit
- Finish the book The Castaways by Elin Hildebrand. Definitely obsessed with finding out what happens. I’m so behind on my reading challenge for the year because I get caught up in books that don’t always entertain me.
- Need to order this pineapple slicer and dicer for the spring/summer months. I saw them use it on the kitchen and it looks like it would be a real pineapple game changer for me.