Most of my paychecks go toward purchasing food! I have a reallll problem! I am trying to budget a bit more, so I have been purchasing some of my groceries at Target. They have very unique organic snacks, including brands like Plum Organics and Simply Balanced, which is the Target brand. In addition, they have cheaper organic fruits and vegetables than Whole Foods, but they do not have as many options yet.
This week’s haul included:
- Silk Chocolate Cashew Milk- So good for smoothies and overnight oats
- Organic Broccoli and Cauliflower Mix-To use with hummus.
- Simply Balanced Organic Hummus, Regular Flavor
- Archer Farms Frozen Edamame-Perfect for salads
- Toll House Dark Chocolate Chips-My guilty pleasure, but needed for overnight oats
- Wholly Guacamole Individual Packets-Perfect for Guacamole Toast, or to top salad.
- Archer Farms Frozen Roasted Sweet Potato-I plan on using this to make a sweet potato, black bean salad this week.
- Libby’s Canned Pumpkin
- Archer Farms Frozen Southwest Black Bean and Corn
- Kashi Bars-Chocolate Almond and Sea Salt
- Organic Strawberries-A little pricier than conventional strawberries, but so worth it.
- Organic Spring Mix Lettuce-Ultimate Salad Base